News and Awards
- Updated lab remote address instructions
- Updated publications
- Recovered from building-wide power shutdown
- Congratulations to Allyson Fry-Petit on her move to a faculty position at Cal State University Fullerton!
- Congratulations on the marriage of Jake and Michelle Tutmaher!
- Congratulations to Sarah Cohen on winning a Greer Undergraduate Award for Summer Research!
- Congratulations to Dr. John Sheckelton, second Ph.D. to graduate from the group (headed to Stanford)!
- Congratulations to Dr. Patrick Cottingham, first Ph.D. to graduate from the group (headed to USC)!
72. B.A. Trump, J.A. Tutmaher, T.M. McQueen
Anion-Anion Bonding and Topology in Ternary Iridium Seleno-Stannides
Inorg. Chem. (2015)
71. W.A. Phelan, S.M. Koohpayeh, P. Cottingham, J.A. Tutmaher, J.C. Leiner, M.D. Lumsden, C.M. Lavelle, X.P. Wang, C. Hoffmann, M.A. Siegler, T.M. McQueen
On the Chemistry and Physical Properties of Flux and Floating Zone Grown SmB6 Single Crystals
arXiv:1510.07612 (2015) [arXiv:1510.07612]