Materials Chemistry Solid State Research Group
- Lab duties updated!
- Congratulations to Jake Tutmaher, recipient of the Rowland Prize for Innovation and Excellence in Teaching!
- Congratulations to Dr. Patrick Cottingham, first Ph.D. to graduate from the group (headed to USC)!
- Updated HHPCCalcs and ServerAccess document to include methods to copy directly between the HHPC and other systems
- Double congratulations to Allyson Fry-Petit: marriage and accepting a tenure-track position at Cal State University Fullerton in one week!
- Updated list of facilities
- Moved facilities to tour section
- Added references (crystal growth, superconductors, other materials properties)
- Minor update to ChemSolve (do not reset dummy specification if explicitly cleared by user)
- Updated software listings
- Added request for postdoctoral applications to the group page.
- Updated group members
- Updated publications
- Updated software page with new X-Window Windows program and calculation instructions
- Updated publications (five times)
- Updated ordering page
- Updated publications, CV, and research executive summaries
- Updated various tutorials, added additional software, updated publications
- New Wet Lab Opened (see Tour)!