Universal geometric frustration in pyrochlores
- Always looking for interested and talented graduate/undergraduate students
News and Awards
- Welcome to Maggie Quinn!
- Updated publications!
- Group duties updated, lanthanide chemistry reference added!
- Welcome to Elizabeth Pogue!
- Updated publications: Universal geometric frustration in pyrochlores!
- Updated references (quantum computing algorithms, process engineering, and more).
- Updated Publications!
- Congratulations to Jennifer Morey on receiving the Alexander Kossiakoff Award for outstanding research accomplishment in chemistry.
- Minor site cleanup, improve fonts, simplify language on remote access instructions.
- Welcome to Lucas Pressley!
- Congratulations to Jessica Panella on Defending her Ph.D.!
- Updated references with further topology reviews.
111. H.-C. Lu, J.R. Chamorro, C. Wan, T.M. McQueen
Universal Single-Ion Physics in Spin-Orbit-Coupled d5 and d4 Ions
In Press, Inorg. Chem. (2018) [Full PDF]
110. J.R. Chamorro, T.M. McQueen
Progress toward Solid State Synthesis by Design
Accepted Acc. Chem. Res. (2018) [Full PDF]
109. Q. Liu, Q. Yao, Z.A. Kelly, C.M. Pasco, T.M. McQueen, S. Lany, A. Zunger
Electron doping of proposed quantum spin liquid kagome Zn-Cu hydroxyl-halides produces localized states in the band gap
Phys. Rev. Lett 121, 186402 (2018) [Full PDF, arXiv:1810.01050]